Are you interested in our idea? Are you willing to give your effort to promote grassroot digitization and financial inclusion?
Do you have excellent presentation skills? Are you able to sell anything to anyone? Aloi is looking for an energetic and seasoned sales professional to grow with our team.
- Bachelor completed
- At least two (2) years of sales experience, preferably within the financial sector
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Excellent skills in communication and sales
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Computer operation skills, such as email, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage your work within agreed timelines
Scope of work
- Generate sales leads by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
- Responsible for making initial contact with different stakeholders for the purpose of future collaboration and project implementation.
- Field visit as per requirement for project activities implementation.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Professionally represent the organization within/outside the company and provide necessary information to clients.
- Report daily to the immediate manager/supervisor in a timely manner.
- Ensure smooth operations and escalate pending issues.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Aloi team.
- Take initiatives to solve problems, provide feedback, and continuous improvement.
Remuneration will be in the range of Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000 with incentives on every closed sale, and will depend on your experience level. Please send your salary expectations with your application. The employment period is from 1st April 2022 to 31st September 2022, with a high possibility of extension for great performance.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until 31th March 2022.