Bachelor’s in management, project management, development studies, or related fields (technology background is preferable). At least 2 years of work experience in a related field is required. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Nepali. Computer skills, such as email, and Microsoft Office Suite, are required.
We are Hiring!
Changing the world requires talented and passionate people like you. If you have the drive to run towards the future, let’s talk. We are constantly looking for talents of all kinds: from project managers, designers, developers, business development ninjas to marketing ninjas and more.
If you know anyone who would be a great fit for us, please pass on our information! Send us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No current openings!
Aloi is continuously scaling which means future opportunities are on the horizon. Please stay connected to our website and social media.
Minimum 2 years of experience in Software development using .Net programming language. Experience in .NET (C#), ASP.NET, Entity Framework, REST API, Microsoft SQL Servers. Knowledge of OOP. Experience working with version management tools like git.
3+ years of experience with social media and marketing in a full-time professional capacity is required. Great enthusiasm and skill in social media, digital video, and SEO. Attention to detail and the willingness to quickly learn new skills and concepts. Experience in designing and creating different types of content
Be valued at Aloi
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working/work from home policy (when needed)
- Work days: 5 work days a week [Sunday-Thursday]
- Work hours: 8 hours a day including an hour lunch break
- Employee insurance
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual team outings
- Professional development training
- Tea/coffee and other refreshments at the office
- Progressive and pleasant working environment
- Need to be self-motivated
- Minimum micro-management
- Non-conventional working pattern/ minimum hierarchy of authority
- Meaningful participation in healthy discussion (brainstorming sessions, group debate)
- Safe working environment
- Feedforward instead of feedback culture