Minimum 2 years of experience in Software development using .Net programming language. Experience in .NET (C#), ASP.NET, Entity Framework, REST API, Microsoft SQL Servers. Knowledge of OOP. Experience working with version management tools like git.
We are Hiring!
Changing the world requires talented and passionate people like you. If you have the drive to run towards the future, let’s talk. We are constantly looking for talents of all kinds: from project managers, designers, developers, business development ninjas to marketing ninjas and more.
If you know anyone who would be a great fit for us, please pass on our information! Send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com.
Bachelor’s in management, project management, development studies, or related fields (technology background is preferable). At least 2 years of work experience in a related field is required. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Nepali. Computer skills, such as email, and Microsoft Office Suite, are required.
3+ years of experience with social media and marketing in a full-time professional capacity is required. Great enthusiasm and skill in social media, digital video, and SEO. Attention to detail and the willingness to quickly learn new skills and concepts. Experience in designing and creating different types of content
Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, business administration, or related studies preferred. At least five (5) years of industry and sales experience, preferably in banking and financial services. Willing to learn and improve. Values open and transparent communication. Great customer service attitude.
Be valued at Aloi
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working/work from home policy (when needed)
- Work days: 5 work days a week [Sunday-Thursday]
- Work hours: 8 hours a day including an hour lunch break
- Employee insurance
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual team outings/refreshments
- Professional development training
- Transparent salary scale
- Tea/coffee and other refreshments at the office
- Monthly check-in with Aloi founders
- Progressive and pleasant working environment
- Need to be self-motivated
- Minimum micro-management
- Non-conventional working pattern/ minimum hierarchy of authority
- Meaningful participation in healthy discussion (brainstorming sessions, group debate)
- Safe working environment
- Feedforward instead of feedback culture