An exciting new opportunity awaits you as we are hiring a Customer Development Officer. Aloi Private Limited is a technology company that builds loan journey insight software for financial institutions. You would be working from our office in Kuleshwor, Kathmandu.
Offered Salary: Remuneration will depend on your experience level, ranging from 30,000 rs to 35,000 rs. Employment period starts as soon as possible.
The Customer Growth Officer is responsible for business development and expanding our client base. She/he will be in charge of researching, reaching out to, and developing relationships with potential clients and partners. She/he will be ensuring the smooth implementation of company-related activities, especially being responsible for liaising between all stakeholders. She/he will be in charge of designing and managing specific parts of Aloi’s software product, communicating work details, and managing other staff. The Customer Growth Officer will report directly to the company’s CTO and CEO. In addition, you will:
- Generate sales leads by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
- Professionally represent the organization and provide necessary information to internal and external customers.
- Onboarding new clients and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and maintenance of company operations to ensure efficient operations.
- Responsible for dealing with inquiries from stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner. Offering advice to clients on Aloi’s products or services
- Assists supervisor and other Product Managers in preparing and managing correspondence, reports, and documents. Generating sales or service reports for clients and senior management.
- Organizes and coordinates meetings, training, presentations and official events as needed.
- Responsible for onboarding and continuous follow up with clients and partners
- Responsible for general daily administration including logistics activities.
- Coaching and supporting team members to help them meet company goals
- Report daily to the immediate manager/supervisor in a timely manner.
- Ensure smooth operations and escalate pending issues.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Aloi
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, business administration, or related studies preferred
- At least three (3) years of industry and sales experience, preferably in banking and financial services
- Track record in turning cold calls into sales meetings and closing deals
- Excellent skills in communication and sales
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Computer operation skills, such as email, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage your work within agreed timelines and prioritize important activities
- Willing to learn and improve. Values open and transparent communication. Great customer service attitude.
- Takes initiative to problem solve, provide feedback, and continuously improve
- Self-starter and team player
Send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.