We are looking for .NET Developer to join our Technology Department in Aloi to develop and work on the in-house systems. The ideal candidate should possess excellent problem solving skills, strong analytical and programming skills. The candidate must have the ability to handle varying requirements and changing priorities.
Ultimately, you will use your expertise in the .NET to build our application to help the last-mile impact.
- Write clean, scalable and testable code using .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Incorporating new functionalities and features in the existing in-house application
- Develop technical specifications and architecture, and related documents
- Manage change requests, integration with other external applications and databases
- Troubleshoot, debug, and verify the accuracy of coding
- Communicate with key stakeholders to gather requirements, express ideas, and collaborate with the Product Development Team throughout the software development life cycle
- Mentor and upskill junior team members
- Other related tasks as per the varying requirement of the company
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience in .NET (C#), Entity Framework, REST API and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Good knowledge of OOP, MSSQL Servers, Windows Server
- Experience in frontend frameworks like React
- Experience working with GIT, JIRA
- Knowledge in Cloud Services will be a great advantage
- Experience in Fintech Company will be a plus
Remuneration is negotiable as per your skills & qualification for the given position. Interested candidates are requested to send their recent CV and cover letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.