Background and Context
An exciting new opportunity awaits you as we are hiring a Product Lead for Regrow Product in a rapidly growing fin-tech company, Aloi Private Limited. Aloi Private Limited is a technology company that builds loan insight software. You would be working from our office in Kuleshwor, Kathmandu.
If you are passionate about using your product management skills to drive social impact and are excited about working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Maintaining and monitoring product plans, project schedules, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings and training sessions
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring products adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess product risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Lead and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all team members.
- Undertaking any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or related field
- 1 or more years of experience in related field
- Experience in coordinating with teams and clients
- Proven success in a corporate setting, working with all levels of management
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills in both Nepali and English
- Worked in grass root level development setting or is interested to work with them
- Has a good knowledge in agri value chains and agriculture sector
- Self motivated with proactive approach and result driven mindset
- Outgoing personality, influencer and a team player
Remuneration will depend on your experience level, ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000. The employment period starts as soon as possible.
Send us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.